Monday, July 11, 2011

I Love Snacks and I'm Darn Proud of It!

A few days ago I was making myself an evening snack (pretty sure it was just an apple and peanut butter but I had to cut the apple so I'm going to go ahead and say I "made" something) and I started thinking about how surprised Darrin is going to be with how much I eat.  Not that I eat a lot - I've lost over 60 pounds in a year (take that crazy hormone issue that made me balloon up in 6 months time!!) - and I eat really healthy, but I do eat a fair amount.

So my apple and peanut butter (Jif Natural Peanut Butter, which is amazing!) made me realize there are still things that Darrin and I don't know about each other.  I tried to ask him what he thought I was going to be surprised by living with him but he never really answered me - guess that mean all of my faithful readers (aka my mom and grandmother) will get to learn all about Darrin with me. 

There are definitely some things he's going to be a little surprised to learn about me.  I mean, he knows I'm a huge reality tv junkie (Bachelorette SPOILER ALERT: My heart broke for Ryan tonight by the way and I adore JP) and he knows I can't resist the frozen yogurt bar in town but I don't think he realizes that I blast show tunes when I clean or that I have a very specific get-ready-for-bed routine.

Now I know that none of these are deal-breakers (or at least I hope not!) but I do think they'll lead to a few very funny evenings and probably an embarrassing moment or two.  I have to admit though I'm pretty excited for it.  In a way it's like starting a new relationship but with someone you already love and are going to spend the rest of your life with.  All the fun none of the stress!!

Speaking of late night snacks, I'll leave you with a picture of mine tonight - which was amazing and super healthy!
So Yummy!

Just some Laughing Cow Cheese (only 1 WW point for 2 wedges of the Herb) some tomatoes and water crackers, which are also really healthy.  Plus a glass of wine, which I more than needed after today!

Now time to watch Emily's interview on why she and Brad didn't last - which may have been the biggest shocker of the year (she said thick with sarcasm;) )!!

No comments:

Post a Comment