Sunday, May 13, 2012

What I Saved: Time to get ready for Triples!

So just because the posting has stopped, doesn't mean the savings have.  I've been saving about 70% each week. 

With Super Triples starting next week I needed to crack down a little bit more on my couponing.  I didn't really need that much at the store this week but I did get a few good deals that I'm excited about. 

I'm going to be a little lazy today and not do the match-ups for what I got, but I promise I'll post a great Triples list on Tuesday night to make up for it.

This week my totals look like this:



Total value: 96.42
OOP: 26.84
Savings: 72%

I grabbed the buy 7 save $7 Green Giant veggies, free dressing using a rain check and coupon, several boxes of cereal that my husband always begs me for but are never at my $0.50 price (they were each $1.50 this week and that's the lowest I've seen even though it pained me to buy them!), Quaker yogurt granola bars, Pop Tarts, Cheetos, and ketchup!

I also had to get oats, frozen blueberries and bananas for yummy muffins I made this weekend - I'll share the reciepe tomorrow.  It's really good and also really healthy!

So, until then, have a great weekend.  It's time for me to watch the Season Finale of Once Upon a Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment