Saturday, May 19, 2012

What I Saved: Triples Round 2

Triples is off to a GREAT start for me!  My first two trips have been amazing!!  I only spent $0.06 per time my FIRST TRIP!  For my second round the numbers look a little like this:

Total Value: $66.57
OOP: $9.02
Savings: 86%

(2) Super Pretzels
(1) Hungry Jack Mix
(2) French's Spicy Mustard
(2) Tobasco
(1) Texas Pete
(1) Frank's Hot Sauce
(1) French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
(2) Quaker Medlies
(4) Ball Park Turkey Franks
(1) Dole Frozen Fruit Bites
(1) Dole Fruit Crisps
(2) Ortega Taco Seasoning
(2) Q-tips
(1) Saving gel

I also got a nice thermometer in the clearance bins for $3.52...marked down from $10.50.  Our old one cracked so I really needed a new one and was happy to get one at this price

 My list of Match-ups for this list and my first trip can be found HERE.

Now my birthday is tomorrow and Darrin's is on Monday so I'm probably only make one more trip this week!  I'm excited because tonight we're celebrating at a new Brazilian Steakhouse using a $100 gift certificate I won on Delly's Deal Radio Show a few weeks ago!

2 comments:

  1. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Adidas India Coupons
    My Vishal Coupons
    Indiarush Coupons
    Musafir Coupons
    Ixigo Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also provide Top Indian companies and b2b data providers. If you are interested, then please contact us for detailed information.

    ReplyDelete