Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Saved: I saved 100.1% at Harris Teeter with a $2 overage!

This is just a quick update post for the new ad that started today at Harris Teeter!  Now typically you cannot get money back at Harris Teeter, BUT if you stack one of their electronic store coupons with a manufacturer's coupon you can!

This week they are running a B1G1 sale on their Eat. Think. Smile. Granola Crispy Thins, which are normally $3.69.

A few weeks ago they loaded an evic coupon that was also B1G1.  This is no longer available, but if you have it, read on!

The 1/15 SS had a $1 off Eat. Think. Smile products coupon (I still had two left!).

Here's how the math works out:
Buy (2) ETS Crispy Thins for $7.38
B1G1 Promo takes off $3.69, making your new total $3.69
The evic coupon takes off another $3.69, making your new total $0.00
Use (2) $1 off coupons and that makes your total -$2.00!

I also picked up (2) Smart Balance Milks using the coupon for $1.50 off that was issued a few weeks ago and (1) Febreeze Set and Refresh using a $1 coupon from the March P&G and a $1 evic coupon that I had loaded to my card.

That made my grand total -$0.02.  I had $0.36 in taxes so my final OOP was $0.34!

This is my first time really going negative so I am SUPER pumped!  I hope a lot of you have the right q's to match up! 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment