Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Blogger's" Block!

I'm not sure how it happened, all I know is that It Has Happened!

Writers Block!  Or in this case, Blogger's Block!

I remember when I started this blog (almost nine months ago) I had no problem coming up with material to write about.  I guess when you're planning a wedding, remodeling a house and trying to rent out another house you have lots of great material!
With our Wedding Party!
And I love writing about my couponing successes, but let's face it, unless you're on the coupon train you probably don't care if deodorant is free after coupon or if a clearance deal make something that typically goes for $8 about $1.50!

So I've been sitting at my computer night after night trying to come up with something exciting to write about.  And I'm stuck!  Not that things aren't great, they are!! They've just really settled down.  Darrin and I have found our rhythm in this whole marriage thing, our floors haven't ripped in months, and our rental tenants are a dream!

But where does that leave you, my loyal followers ( all four of you!)?  I'll tell you where it leaves you - with a very frustrated blogging wife! 

So while I'm working on getting my grove back I thought I'd leave you with something entertaining...or at least entertaining for me!  AMERICAN IDOL!

Now if you've been reading this blog for a while you know that I am a huge Reality Television Junkie!  I can't get enough of it!  And I was SO excited for American Idol to start back.  The auditions, Hollywood week and Vegas results were awesome but I knew the live shows were going to ROCK this year!

The Top 25 didn't disappoint and I'm pretty sure I've narrowed down my two favorites already this year.  I mean, with performances like these how could they not win!

 Phillip Phillips is Amazing!

I am so happy Colton Dixon came back this season!

All that said and done I was little sad to see some of the guys go home on Thursday night.  My third favorite, Jazzy and Wacky Reed Grimm didn't make the cut this round but I would still pay to see him live!



So while I go off to ponder how to get my blogging mojo back I hope I've left you with some entertaining video clips!


Do you watch American Idol?  Any favorites so far?  
Have you ever had writter's block?  How did you move past it?

No comments:

Post a Comment