Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I Saved: Triples round 3&4!

First, let me apologize - I forgot to take pictures of my recent shopping trips, so I will leave you with this:
That's me in Vegas a few years ago, but it's also how I feel about saving $$
Okay, now that that is out of the way, let's get on with the savings!

My boss let us out of work early on Friday (woo hoo!) so I made a quick trip to the store before getting ready for my standing date night with the hubs!  On a side note, this is Restaurant Week here and we tried out a place we had never been and LOVED it!  And we got a four course meal for $20/person - and it was an amazing meal!  But back to the savings...

Friday trip:
Total Value: $26.03
OOP: $2.90
Savings: 89%

Here's what I got:

(4) Eggo Waffles: $2.00 each
Used (2) $0.75/2 coupons from the 3/18 RP
(1) $1/3 evic coupon
Total: $2.50 (or $0.63 each)

(2) Rosino Meatballs: $2.29 each
Used (2) $075 coupons from the 3/4 SS
Total: $0.09

(1) NY Texas Toast Croutons: $1.89 each
Used (1) $0.40 coupon from the 1/29 SS
Total: $0.69

(3) Mentos Gum: $1.50 each
Used (3) $0.55 coupons from the 2/5 SS
Total: FREE!

Today Darrin took me to see The Hunger Games and we made a quick HT run.  I also met a friend at HT to give her a few coupons, used someone else's VIC card and grabbed extra Poptarts.

Today's totals look like this:
Total value: $14.46
OOP: $1.82
Savings: 87%

(4) Pop-Tarts: $0.97 each for the Saturday Special (Limit 2 but I borrowed a VIC card)
Used (2) $1/2 Blinkie coupons
Total: $1.88 (or $0.47 each)

(2) Coffeemate Creams: $2.45 each
Used (2) $0.75 coupons found on the Coffeemate Facebook Page
Total: $0.40

Here's the numbers so far!
Total value: $126.39
OOP: $18.08
Savings:  86%

I'm pretty close to being done for this round of triples - my list tomorrow is a lot of essentials with a few other deals thrown in.  I'm really excited to stock up on paper towels at CVS tomorrow.  It's not a great price on it's own but I have another $3 off $15 and a 25% off coupon added to my card.  Plus $5 in ECB to use!  That's going to make my (3) 12 count packs of paper towels $13.75 AND I'm going to get back a $10 gift card! 

Let me know how you've been doing this week!  I love reading about what other people are saving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment