Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I Saved: I heart clearance items!

Our weekend has been pretty uneventful - and I've loved it!  We spent a lot of time just hanging around the house, catching up on tv, and reading! 

Have I mentioned that I'm currently obsessed with White Collar? 
How can you not love a show that stars Kelly Kapowski?
I started watching the series on Netflix Watch Instantly and I'm hooked!

Also amazing, Matt Bomer is set to play Blaine's brother on Glee (and yes, I squealed like a girl when I found out!).

On to our typical Sunday topic: How much did I save this weekend?
I love the Meal Deal at HT this week!

Total Value: $97.45
OOP: $32.05
Total Saved: 67%

My best purchases include:

Colgate toothpaste at HT (2/$3)
Used $0.75 coupon from today's SS
Total: FREE

Schick Men's Shave get at CVS ($1.99)
Used $0.75 coupon from today's SS
Total: $1.24 plus tax

The best part of today were the clearance items I was able to scoop up at Harris Teeter today!

Glade Carpet Powder - select scents($1.32)
$0.55 coupon (printable)
Total: $0.22

Glade Room Spray - select scents ($1.99)
$0.55 coupon 2/12 SS
Total: $0.89

Carpet Fresh Carpet Powder - select scents ($1.09)
$1 coupon
Total: $0.09

Febreze Candle - select scents ($3.87)
$1 coupon P&G
$1 evic coupon
Total: $1.87

Dove Men's Bar Soap - select scents ($4.09)
$1 off coupon 1/29 RP - expires 2/26
Total: $3.09

I have to admit that I LOVE when I get great clearance deals at Harris Teeter!  I get really excited for some reason.

Question for the night: Any TV shows that you're currently hooked on?  Any great savings this week so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment