Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Super Doubles Trip

I had a really great night at Harris Teeter.  They were already out of a few of the freebies I was hoping for, but I was able to get many of the items I had planned on getting tonight.


Fiber One bars (4 boxes)
$1/2 printable (2)
$.40 off evic coupon (2)
Total $3.20

Smart Balance Milk
$1.50 off
Total FREE

Riccola cough drops (2)
$1/2
Total $0.18

Kikkoman Soy Sauce
$1 off printable
Total FREE

Zone Perfect Bars (2)
$0.55 off
Total $0.58

Total value was $19.50

I should have paid about $4 for all of this BUT because they had an issue with the self scan station I was at I got the Fiber One bars, milk and cough drops FREE!  I purchased the other two items at a different HT so I paid $0.58 before tax!

That's a 97% savings!

I'm really excited, considering I waited until 7:00pm to make my first trip!

Total

No comments:

Post a Comment