Sunday, February 12, 2012

What I Saved: Lots of Freebies!

It was a weekend of freebies for me!

I scored a lot of great deals and was able to get several items for free or less than $0.20! 

I started on Saturday be stocking up on some meat at Harris Teeter.  I was able to score a $20 off $20 coupon last week and used that on meat.

All of this cost less than $2.00:

My trip on Sunday was equally successful!  I got a $10 off $50 reward in my evic email so I was excited to use that. 

I was able to pick up a lot of yogurt, several Nivea lip balms, hair products, and a lot of produce and meat again. 

Finally, I hit up CVS and got a few great freebies.  I scored some toothpaste and shaving gel.

My totals look like this:
Total value of items: $184.97
Total spent: $54.05
Savings: 73% (this includes a $4 ECB at CVS)

Like I said, I got several freebies this weekend.  I'll break then down for you so you can try and get them as well:

First at HT:
6 Nivea lip balms (2 for $3.00 on sale)
Used 3 $3 off 2 coupons from today's (2/12) Red Plum
Total: FREE

3 got2be hair products (B1G1 at HT)
Used 3 $3 off coupons from today's (2/12) Red Plum
Totals $0.58

Activa yogurt 4-pack (2 for $4 on sale)
$1.00 off from today's (2/12) Smart Source plus $1 off evic coupon
Total: FREE

At CVS:
2 Colgate Advanced Toothpate (on sale for $2.75 each)
Used 2 $0.75 coupons from today's (2/12) Smart Source
(I also had $3.87 in CVS ECB's that I used)
Get back $4 in ECB
Total: FREE

1 Skintimate Shaving Gel
Use $4 from prior transaction
Get back $4 in ECB
Total: FREE

Who doesn't need toothpaste and shaving gel right?  And you don't even need a coupon with the shaving get! 

Well it's time for me to get ready for Super Doubles at Harris Teeter this coming weeks.  The deals look amazing! 

Any great savings this week?  Are you watching the Grammy's?  Any plans for Valentine's Day?

Darrin and I celebrated Valentine's Day this weekend with an amazing date day on Saturday.  Check back later in the week to see how we spent the day and what an amazing husband I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment