Sunday, February 19, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles: The Final Counts

WOW!  Yep, that's all I can say.  This was a great Super Doubles event for me at Harris Teeter.  It's always made even better by the amazing staff at the Harris Teeter I shop at.  They go above and beyond for their customers and it's great!

I've been posting updates throughout the week of how I've been doing.  You can find those here:
Round One
Round Two
Round Three and Four

Here are some final numbers. 

I made five trips to HT, some I have photos of and some I do not.
Trip One
Trip Two

Trip Four

BIG trip!

I've broken down the first few trips and those links are above so I'm only going to talk about my big trip here.

Some of the big things for me are:
4 boxes of Fiber One bars
4 Greek yogurts
3 Coffeemate coffee cream
2 bags of chips
B1G1 Steak
Johnsonville Chicken Sausage
Lite Kolbasa
Blue Bunny ice cream
gud Handsoap (To make it really work out for you, only buy one per transaction.  It ends up a MM if you only do one per transaction but you end up paying about $0.49 if you do two in a transaction).

I forgot batteries for Darrin and since the gud ecoupon reloaded for me I decided and trip off one more coupon and make $1.24 that I applied to the batteries we needed, so that was my fifth (and final trip).

Overall Super Doubles numbers look like this:
Total value: $262.60
OOP: $54.56
Total savings: 80% (which I am really happy about!)

To be totally fair though, I did run to Target for some Lean Cuisine meals and vitamins for Darrin.

My weekly totals therefore look more like this:
Total value: $281.05
OOP: $68.81
Total savings: 76% (which I'm still happy about!)

Any of my Southern friends hit up Super Doubles at HT?  How'd it go for you?  Any other great savings this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment